Preparing for Personalisation - Financial Implications and Opportunities
This event provides business and finance managers an opportunity to explore the financial implications and opportunities that Personalisation presents in this new emerging open market enviroment.
- To provide a good understanding of Self Directed Support and how this is likely to impact on your organisation with particular emphasis on financial implications and opportunities.
- To help organisations develop action plans and ‘fit for purpose’ policies and procedures in preparation for self directed support
- To consider new ways of ‘pricing and marketing’ services
You will learn
- Key terms, principles and definitions relating to Self Directed Support
- Overview of the direction of travel and pace of change
- Current context - what’s happening around the country:
- Different ways commissioners and providers are leading, responding to and implementing SDS
- How financial practices are likely to change
- Implications for budgeting, accounting, forecasting and cash flow
- Marketing and ‘pricing’ services in a ‘direct selling’ market
- Key issues in preparing to tender for new and existing services
At the end of the day you will have identified a range of key issues and opportunities and developed an initial action plan to support wider business development planning activities and processes.
Please contact us for further information
To request more information on this course, fill in the below form.
Tel: 01952 597 266
Mob: 07860 755 857