Preparing to Tender in the Voluntary Sector
The aim of this 1 day event is to enable voluntary sector organisation’s to develop an understanding of the procurement and commissioning process. To prepare for the shift from grants to contracts and actively engage with commissioners to tender for new and existing services.
This event is designed for managers and decision makers responsible for leading in the tender preparation and process and for individuals who will actively support in this process.
As with all of our training events, we are happy to tailor any of the content to meet your specific needs
Here is an overview of the event content:
Background & Context
Procurement & Commissioning Process Overview
- EU Directives, Legal Frameworks
- Central and Local Government Policy
- Local Authority Commissioning
- Reviewing Strategic Aims and Developing your Business Plan
- Risk Assessment & decision making
- Working in Partnership & Good Practice
Introduction to Tender Documents & Processes
- PQQ and Expression of Interest
- Costs & Pricing
- Organising materials and documentation review
- Writing & reviewing your submission
- Preparing for Interview
- What next
Please contact us to discuss your training needs further.
To request more information on this course, fill in the below form.
Tel: 01952 597 266
Mob: 07860 755 857